Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Trio of Pumpkin Delights...Yum!

In honor of the crispness in the air outside today and the fact that I am wearing a long-sleeve shirt for the first time this year, I am sharing a few pumpkin recipes I intend to try this fall. If you want to get to the recipe, click on the recipe name in the paragraph. Easy Peasy!
________________________________________________________


First up...Inspired Taste brings us Pumpkin Scones inspired by Starbucks. While visiting my family last week my dad spoiled me by taking me to get Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes EVERY DAY! He certainly knows the way to my heart. Now that I'm back home and back to drip coffee (with coconut  creamer...yum!), this is a way I can still keep up with the pumpkin love!





Next, I think my heart did a little flip when I saw these eye-catching Pumpkin Pop Tarts with Maple Glaze from Joy the Baker. Oh my goodness, is your mouth watering? I think I'm drooling on the computer keys!





Lastly, a healthy(ish) pumpkin treat. At this very moment I have these delicious-looking Pumpkin Muffins from Health Magazine baking in my oven. I am making them for the ladies in my Bible Study tomorrow (AKA my muffin-testing guinea pigs). If these muffins taste as good as they smell and look, we hit a home run! 
____________________________________________________

Stay tuned to hear how they turn out, and please share your favorite fall recipes in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm so excited to try these!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh what a delightful collection of pumpkin recipes! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!