I am going to try my hand at setting weekly goals for myself. Inspired by MoneySavingMom and Inspired To Action, I am trying to get a bit more organized with my time and planning. Not that anybody in the blogosphere cares about my weekly checklist, but I figure accountability through blogging can't hurt! So without further ado...my goals for the week!My Weekly Goals 3/2-3/8:
- Finish Deuteronomy & Joshua.
- Read Chapter 3 of "10 Gifts of Wisdom" by Sally Clarkson.
- Write 2 Blog Posts.
- Make finger paints, and do finger paint art together (take pictures).
- Play outside or go on walks at least 4 days.
- Read from "The Jesus Storybook Bible" each day, and say goodnight prayers with her together with daddy.
- Write him a love note.
- Speak words of encouragement and affirmation daily.
- Stop what I'm doing and give him a kiss and a hello when he gets home from work.
- Laundry...get those piles of clean laundry put AWAY!
- Deep clean family room (dust, vacuum, declutter).
- Mop kitchen, scrub cupboards, and install baby lock on cabinet under the kitchen sink.
Chicken Tacos & Rice, Creamy Ham & Potato Chowder (dairy free) & Salad, Spaghetti & Salad, Chicken Kabobs & Persian Rice, Steak Salad