Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Dinner Menu (#boringbutnecessary)

Okay, it's official. I am annoyed. The past few weeks we have been so off of our normal schedule that we keep planning on eating dinner at home and then something comes up and we end up going out or eating with somebody else. It's great to have this time with family and friends, but I have never had to throw away so much food! I just had to dump two whole, perfectly good chicken breasts because I pulled them out for dinner and then we were gone all day so they defrosted and then sat for hours. I get so hopping mad at myself for letting food go to waste and here it's happening again and again.

All that to say, I have decided to pronounce June the month of easy-to-whip-up, low-cost meals--so maybe I can put an end to this madness and bounce back from my frustration (while still being able to enjoy some spur-of-the-moment get togethers)! Not that you care, but I will share my meal-plan here (in hopes that it helps keep me organized and on-track to follow-through with said plan). Using ingredients I already have on hand, or ones that are inexpensive and easy to purchase we will try to make June dinners budget, waist, and time friendly (and yet still delicious)! :)

June Meals (Week 1)
...To Be Continued...

~Let's Get Cookin'!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!