Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Creating Autumn Memories (my bucket list)


Okay ya'all, as many of you well know, I love lists. So it shouldn't come as any surprise to you that when I saw someone create an Autumn Bucket List I absolutely HAD to follow suit! So here you go, in no particular order, all the fun things I want to accomplish this fall!
  • Go to the local Fall Festival Did this over the weekend with the fam, great way to welcome fall! :)
  • Take my little one Trick or Treating (for the first time!!!)
  • Take lots of fall walks (and collect lots of fall leaves)
  • Laugh a lot
  • Make pumpkin muffins to share
  • Get matching costume pictures of my littles (and, if I can swing it, hubs and I too...all decked out in our superhero wear)
  • Make homemade applesauce (Mmm! The smell is probably directly sent from heaven...so good!)
  • Paint pumpkins with my wee ones
  • Get together with friends
  • Burn lots of fall-scented candles (and maybe listen to Trace Bundy music while I'm at it...no music says fall to me like his guitar playing)
  • Make and send out my holiday/thankful cards
  • Rake up leaf piles and jump in them (take pictures)
  • Have a movie night with my little family and watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, complete with pajamas, treats, and snuggles!
  • Spend time with extended family
  • Cook up some delicious fall-inspired stews
  • Create a thankfulness tree
  • Visit a petting zoo (and if we have any, an apple picking orchard)
  • Celebrate Thanksgiving Day with family and good food...wear pajamas far too long the next day
So there you have it...some of the fabulous reasons I absolutely LOVE FALL!!! Look at all the great stuff that can be done!

What do you like best about fall?  

This week I am linking up with We Are That FamilyMessy Marriage, Simple Moments Stick and Mom's Morning Coffee!

3 comments:

  1. You are bringing back "old" memories for me, Summer! I remember taking my oldest trick-or-treating for the first time. He was dressed as a little sheep, which went well with the fact that my husband and I had started a church called, Shepherd Fellowship. I am so glad you are making time for this most important activities with your young family. The memories will last you and especially your kiddos a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I love this bucket list! You'll definitely be building memories for your kiddos even if they won't necessarily remember them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up with Susannah and I!!!

    I love your list! My favorites are the baking, walks, candles, movie nights, stews, Thanksgiving, and all of the family time that you are pursuing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!