Saturday, June 1, 2013

Randomness Abounds

Happy June! I had big plans for this post, but since it is almost eleven in the evening and I am just now getting to it...the balloon has deflated. Instead of having to think about how to make this post both witty and insightful (far too much work for this time of night) I have decided to leave you with some of my favorite things.

Favorite Book: Well the cliche answer is the Bible, and that would be number one. However, my other favorite books rotate depending on my mood. Currently two of my current faves would be Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks and The Resolutions for Women by Priscilla Shirer

Favorite Quote: "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." ~Albert Einstein

Favorite Historical Person: There are so many historical people I think are fascinating. Nancy Reagan comes to mind currently though, I read an I Love You Ronnie: The Letters of Ronald Reagan to Nancy Reagan and got a glimpse into her life that made me think she would be a fascinating and influential person to have met.
autobiography by her called

Favorite Color: Yellow. It reminds me of happiness, sunshine, and honey bees. It just brings me joy!

Favorite Cliche: Stop and smell the roses. (Followed closely by: "Lord willin' and the creek don't rise" just because it makes me smile)

Favorite Time of Day: Right now...because it means I get to put my head on the pillow and not do anything.  Usually I would say mornings...late mornings, because that is when my baby girl is the most fun. But since you caught me at almost midnight and my eyes are bleary, I will say now is my favorite time and goodnight! :)
So Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I will talk to you all again soon! Until then, have yourselves a boot-slappin good time! (And I am entirely too tired to keep going if I want to remain in your good graces, so goodnight!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!